Tanzania Day Trips
From $320 /person
Enjoy a spectacular one-day trip that includes wildlife-viewing and an opportunity to learn about the everyday lives of Tanzanian villagers. On the edge of the Rift Valley, Lake Manyara National Park is small, but its diverse eco-systems pack in a huge variety of animal and bird life. It is rightly famous for its tree-climbing lions, but also for its boisterous baboons! A riot of color is provided by the bird life here, you search out the wildlife on the plains and in the acacia woodlands, not forgetting the shores of the shallow alkaline lake itself.
Although this is a small park, with much of it underwater, it’s a varied environment with characteristic fig and mahogany trees prevalent here. You might spot Lake Manyara’s renowned tree-climbing lions, but you could easily find elephant, hippo, wildebeest, buffalo and giraffe, plus many other species. A splash of color will be added by the pink-hued flamingos, one of 400 bird species recorded here. Also present are spoonbills, stilts, egrets, pelicans, cormorants and yellow-billed storks.
• Enjoy a full day game drive in Lake Manyara
• Picnic lunch box
• Mineral water
• Explore Lake Manyara National Park
• Transportation in a pop up roof 4X4 safari vehicle
• Services of a professional tour guide driver
• Pick up in hotel/residential house
In morning around 7:00am one of our representative/ tour guide will pick you in your hotel/residential house followed with short brief about your trip.
Depart after breakfast with packed lunch to Lake Manyara national park 2hrs drive from Arusha , pass through Mto wa Mbu town, enter the park and start exploring the park till lunch time. Afterward proceed with game viewing en route to exit the park late afternoon and start driving to Arusha town drop off which will be the end of your safari.
Arrive in Arusha on evening for dinner and overnight
- Maasai village visit is available with an extra cost $100/vehicle
• All the parks fees
• Picnic lunches
• Transportation with 4×4 safari vehicles with an opened roof
• Guaranteed window seat for photographing
• Full day game drive in Lake Manyara National Park
• Professional English/ French speaking tour guide driver
• Drinking water and soft drinks like soda
• Free pickup in residential house/hotel in Arusha town
• International and domestic flights
• All personal items
• Travel insurance and visas
• Tipping for the tour guide driver (guarantee)
• Alcoholic drinks
• Optional activities