- 3 day safari Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Chimpanzee trekking in Kalinzu forest
- Boat cruise at Kazinga channel
- Meals, water and soft drinks
- 2 nights’ accommodations
- Special appointed safari vehicle with pop up roof
- Service of professional English speaking guide/driver
This Uganda short safari you’ll get a taste of the best Uganda has to offer, with animals of the savanna and primates of the forest. You’ll see elephants, buffaloes, hippos and search for lions as well as trek chimpanzees in Kalinzu forest. If you are short on time this is a great option for getting a lot out of your safari in the most biggest and famous National park in Uganda, pearly of Africa.
Day 1: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park.
Transfer out of Kampala getting clear before traffic as we start the Queen Elizabeth national park safari. Make a stop for coffee and photos at the equator. Continue on through villages with cultivated areas until the lush green tea estates in a rich green belt before you reach the escarpment with magnificent endless views over Queen Elizabeth national park. You will have lunch either along the way or at the lodge, depending on the time. Check in to the lodge and spend the late afternoon taking a village walk or enjoying the view from the lodge.
Day 2: Game drive & boat-cruise in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
Start the day with an early game drive that exposes us to diverse animals, Big 5 members Elephants, Buffalos, big cats- Lions, Leopards more times in the evening, warthogs- Hunchback carnivals like Hyenas are spotted along the Circuits as we drive along the many more species that are residents to this park. There is a rich bird life especially our version of storks in the wetland spots as we reach the Flamingoes in the salt lakes at Kasenyi. After lunch we get ready for the Classic highlights on the 2hrs Boat cruise on the famous Kazinga channel, a 36kms channel linking Lake George – Lake Edward. Here you see land and water Adapted Hippopotamuses Yawning, the National Geographical society killing machine the Nile crocodile gaping along the Banks and Savannah version of Pigs the Warthog are a hallmark sign in this Animal home. On evening arrive back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Chimp trekking in kalinzu forest & transfer to Kampala.
This morning you go chimps trekking in Kalinzu forest. Enjoy the walk through the forest and the fascinating meeting with the chimpanzees. After the trek embark on the drive back to Kampala with a stopover at equator and lunch in Masaka. Drive back through to Kampala as we have reached the end of the Queen Elizabeth national park safari.
• 3 days safaris in Queen Elizabeth National Park
• 2 nights’ accommodation in a lodge or tented camp
• All parks entrance fees and chimpanzee permits
• Airport transfers
• Tour guide-driver English speaking
• Transportation with 4×4 safari vehicles with an opened roof
• Guaranteed window seat for photographing
• Mineral water and soft drinks
• Free pickup in residential house/ hotel in Kampala
• Guide gratitude / tips
• Items of a personal nature
• Optional activities
• Alcohol drinks
• Domestic and international flights
• Travel insurance
• Accommodation /meals one night before the safaris and last day after the safari in case clients will prefer to overnight with an extra charges we can arrange it