TANZANIA SAFARI PACKAGES
3 Days from $1,810 PP
African Diurnal Safaris invites you to witness the beauty of Serengeti National Park and the Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania! Enjoy game drives in one of the greatest wildernesses of the world. Discover the spectacular great wildebeest’s migration and other abundant wildlife such as lion, elephant, leopard, buffalo, and many more. Guided by a professional and English-speaking guide / driver, your safari experience will be amazing. So, pack your bag and create a memorable safari experience in Tanzania!
Day 1: Arusha to Serengeti National Park
After an early breakfast, you will depart from Arusha to Serengeti National Park, driving through Ngorongoro Conservation Area, with optional of visiting Olduvai Gorge. The game drive will take you to the vast Serengeti plains home of the big game animals, the predators, great migration, and the Nile crocodiles. At 6:30 p.m. around sunset you will be driven for dinner and overnight at the lodge or camp.
Day 2: Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater
On day two, there will be another game drive in Serengeti. In the afternoon, you will drive en route (optional stopover at Olduvai Gorge or Maasai village) to the rim of Ngorongoro Crater for dinner and overnight with an excellent view of the crater floor!
Day 3: Ngorongoro crater to Arusha
On day three, you will wake up early in the morning for breakfast and then descend into the crater floor for game drives. All the Big Five such as rhino, lion, buffalo, and elephant, live in this wonderful caldera. Others that live here are zebra, hippo, wildebeest, hyena, and more.
Birds include flamingos on the Soda Lake, geese, storks, vultures, and more. Your lunch will be served at the picnic site in the crater at Ngoitoktok swamp, a Hippo pool. After lunch, you will drive back straight to Arusha town for dinner and overnight at the lodge.
- Visiting a Maasai village are available at an additional cost $100 per group
- Balloon safaris in Serengeti plain available at an extra cost $600 per person
- 3 days of game drives in Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater
- 2 nights’ accommodations tented camp/lodge
- Full board meals
- Airport transfers, Kilimanjaro Airport(JRO)
- Tour guide-driver English speaking/French
- All parks entrance fees and concession fees
- Transportation with 4×4 safari vehicles with an opened roof
- Guaranteed window seat for photographing
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Other dietary requirements on request
- Free pickup in residential house in Arusha
- Guide gratitude / tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Optional activities
- Alcohol drinks
- Domestic and international flights
- Travel insurance and visas
- Accommodation /meals one night before the safaris and last day after the safari in case clients will prefer to overnight with an extra charges and we are flexible to organize for our guest.