Experience wildlife adventure with African Diurnal Safaris and explore the Serengeti National Park renowned for its spectacular seasonal migration and the Ngorongoro crater that is an extinct volcanic caldera with excellent game viewing into the Crater floor.
The Tanzania unique journey from Mwanza, will focus on finding the famous Big Five but the area also has large herds of wildebeest, zebra, Hippos, crocodiles and many species of birds. Buckle up for your next great adventure!
Day 1: Mwanza to Serengeti.
Depart from Mwanza with packed lunch to Serengeti; enter the park through Ndabaka gate which is two hour’s drive from Mwanza. Proceeding with the game viewing to Seronera, arrive in the evening to the lodge/camp for dinner and overnight
Day 2: Full day game drive in serengeti plains.
After breakfast, depart for game viewing around savannah plain exploring the nature and wildlife until lunchtime. In the evening around 4:00 p.m., start an evening drive until 6: 30 p.m. Arrive at the camp or lodge for dinner and overnights.
Day 3: drive to Ngorongoro Crater.
Depart after breakfast with picnic lunch for Ngorongoro Crater. Descend into the crater floor for game viewing till evening. Arrive at the camp or lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: drive back to mwanza town/ transifer to arusha town.
Depart after breakfast with picnic lunch start driving through Serengeti National Park on transit while on game drive back to Mwanza or transit from Ngorongoro to Arusha town, and that’s will be the end of Tanzania unique journey from Mwanza.
- Visiting a Maasai village are available at an additional cost $100 per group
- Balloon safaris in Serengeti plain available at an extra cost $600 per person
- Visiting Bujora Sukuma Museum $150p.person
- 4 days of Tanzania unique journey from Mwanza
- 1 day of game drive in Ngorongoro Crater
- 3 nights’ accommodations tented camp/lodge
- Full board meals
- Airport transfers, Mwanza airport/ Kilimanjaro Airport(JRO)
- Tour guide-driver English speaking/French
- All parks entrance fees and concession fees
- Transportation with 4×4 safari vehicles with an opened roof
- Guaranteed window seat for photographing
- Mineral water
- Other dietary requirements on request
- Free pickup in residential house in Mwanza
- Guide gratitude / tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Optional activities
- Alcohol drinks
- Domestic and international flights
- Travel insurance and visas
- Accommodation /meals one night before the safaris and last day after the safari in case clients will prefer to overnight with an extra charges we can arrange it.