Tanzania Ultimate Safari Experiences, will take you to the northern circuit game park of Tanzania Besides Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti, Olduvai Gorge and Ngorongoro Crater, this safari includes a day at the surreal soda Lake Natron. This lake is the only breeding area for 2.5 million lesser flamingos that live in the valley because its caustic environment is a barrier against predators trying to reach their nests. Walks around the lake, streams, and waterfalls along the nearby escarpment make a fantastic adventure off the beaten track during this amazing Tanzania ultimate safari experiences.
The legendary Serengeti National park will be awaiting to surprise you with the endless short grass plains as well as the massive herds of the great Migration. The Serengeti is one of the most iconic destinations in the world, so no wonder it’s one of Tanzania’s top attractions to visit.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park.
Today you will began your Tanzania ultimate safari experiences with the drive to Tarangire National Park. Spend a full day drive in this spectacular park in the dry season when many of the migratory wildlife species come back to the permanent waters of the Tarangire River. Huge herds of wildebeest, zebras, elephants, elands, and Oryx gather to stay in Tarangire.
In the evening drive back to the lodge in Mto wa Mbu for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Drive to Lake Natron.
Depart with the drive to Lake Natron, has a number of activities that are very easily combined with walks in the middle of the day there is the nearby Ngare Sero gorge that you can walk to options of long hikes to the source or shorter hikes to waterfalls.
Arrive at the camp or lodge on evening for dinner and overnight
Day 3: Lake Natron to Lake Manyara.
Today Tanzania ultimate safari experiences began again to Lake Manyara National Park, arrive at lunch time, eat your packed lunch afterward proceed with the game viewing in Lake Manyara famous for tree climbing Lion and bird species in Lake Manyara. Arrive on evening at the lodge.
Day 4: Driving to Serengeti via Olduvai Gorge.
After breakfast leave the lodge with picnic lunch and drive to Serengeti National Park from Manyara via Olduvai Gorge takes 3hrs. Olduvai Gorge is an archaeological site located in Ngorongoro, in which early human fossils were first discovered. So in the late evening you will be arriving at the lodge
Day 5: Full day game drive in Serengeti.
After breakfast venture into the Serengeti’s wilderness corners for a full day of game viewing in the park, with picnic lunch beside you, on the evening drive back to the lodge.
Day 6: Drive to Ngorongoro overnight.
Wake up with early morning game viewing followed with sunrise till 8:30am drive back to the camp/ lodge for breakfast then arrange all staffs ready to check out and drive to Ngorongoro while on game drive in Serengeti en route to Ngorongoro. Arrival in Ngorongoro on late afternoon, check in at the camp or lodge then get your safe prepared for the walking around the Ngorongoro Crater rim till evening, arrive at the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 7: Decent the Ngorongoro Crater then drive to Arusha.
On early morning after breakfast leave the lodge with all staffs beside the picnic lunch for a game drive inside the crater, because this is the best place in Tanzania to see black rhino as well as the pride of lions that include the magnificent black-maned males. There are lots of colorful birds and other game that you can see includes elephant, buffalo hyena other members of the antelope family.
After lunch time start driving to ascent the crater and drive for 3hrs straight to Arusha drop off at the hotel or catching evening flight at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO). And this will be the end of Tanzania ultimate Safari experiences.
- Balloon safaris in Serengeti plains available at an extra cost $600 per person
- Visiting Maasai village $100/ vehicle
• 7 days on Tanzania safari experiences
• Explore the Serengeti great migration according to the season
• 2 days of game drive in Serengeti and 2days with 1night in Ngorongoro Crater
• 1 day game drive in Lake Manyara
• 6 nights’ accommodations in tented camp/lodge
• Full board meals
• Airport transfers from Kilimanjaro Airport(JRO)
• Tour guide-driver English speaking/French
• All parks entrance fees and concession fees
• Transportation with 4×4 safari vehicles with an opened roof
• Guaranteed window seat for photographing
• Mineral water and soft drinks
• Free pickup in residential house/ hotel in Arusha
• Other dietary requirements on request
• Guide gratitude / tips
• Items of a personal nature
• Optional activities
• Alcohol drinks
• Domestic and international flights
• Travel insurance and visas
• Accommodation /meals one night before the safaris and last day after the safari in case clients will prefer to overnight with an extra charges we can arrange it.