Tanzania luxury wildlife safaris from Mwanza to Arusha/ Kilimanjaro, six days will give you an opportunity to visit most of the famous northern circuit game parks which includes the Serengeti famous for the annual great migrations of wildebeest and zebras about 1.5million, you will then proceed with the Ngorongoro Crater, this is a wonderful place and it is indeed a natural wonder as awarded. You will see nice views from the viewing point and have a chance to see the lions, buffaloes, elands, elephant, zebra and wildebeest in the crater floor as well as Rhinoceros a host of other game species, an abundance of birds around the alkaline lake in the crater, and many more beautiful fauna and flora the crater has to offer.
Finally, the tour ends in the Tarangire National Park, famously known for abundant baobab trees and elephants. Within these six days safaris we’ll ensure you get the moment of your life with the most sceneries accommodations, we’ll help you create memories that you will cherish forever.
Day 1: Serengeti through Ndabaka gate.
Leave the lodge around 10 pm with picnic lunch start driving to Serengeti through Ndabaka gate 2 hours drive. Take a game viewing via Grumeti River till evening in western corridor, arrive at a lodge or tented camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Western corridor to central Serengeti/ Seronera.
In the morning after breakfast leave the lodge with the picnic lunches with all the staffs for game viewing from western part to central Serengeti for a full day game viewing Arrive on evening in a lodge in central Serengeti for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Full day in Serengeti Moru kopjes area.
After breakfast with early morning sunrise leave the lodge with your picnic lunch’s start driving to Moru area around the southern part of the Serengeti with the full day exploring the southern part till evening arrive at lodge or camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Drive to Ngorongoro crater
After breakfast, leave the lodge with picnic lunch and start driving to Ngorongoro Crater but on this day will visit Maasai village and Olduvai Gorge.
Arrive on evening at lodge for dinner and overnight
Day 5: Decent the Ngorongoro Crater.
Depart after breakfast with picnic lunch for crater tour and descend the crater for game viewing till the lunch then take further game drive while on the way to ascent the crater.
Leave the crater on afternoon and start driving to Lake Manyara for an overnight at a lodge for the next day drive to Tarngaire.
Day 6: Game drive in Tarangire drop off in Arusha/ Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
On early morning after breakfast with packed lunch take all staffs and depart for Tarangire game viewing till afternoon, leave the park and start driving straight to Arusha town drop off or Kilimanjaro International Airport for flight back home.
- Balloon safaris in Serengeti plains available at an extra cost $600 per person
- Visiting Bujora Sukuma Museum available $150/person
• 6 days of game drives
• 3 days of game drive in Serengeti and 2days with 1night in Ngorongoro Crater
• 1 day game drive in Tarangire
• 5 nights’ accommodations with semi luxury tented camp/lodge
• Full board meals
• Airport transfers, Mwanza airport/ Kilimanjaro Airport(JRO)
• Tour guide-driver English speaking/French
• All parks entrance fees and concession fees
• Transportation with 4×4 safari vehicles with an opened roof
• Guaranteed window seat for photographing
• Mineral water and soft drinks
• Free pickup in residential house in Mwanza
• Other dietary requirements on request
• Guide gratitude / tips
• Items of a personal nature
• Optional activities
• Alcohol drinks
• Domestic and international flights
• Travel insurance and visas
• Accommodation /meals one night before the safaris and last day after the safari in case clients will prefer to overnight with an extra charges we can arrange it.