TANZANIA SAFARI PACKAGES
5Days from $3,045 PP
- Serengeti great migration safari Mara river
- Five days safari exploring Serengeti river crossing
- 3 meals a day, water and soft drinks
- Special appointed safari vehicle with pop up roof
- 4 nights’ in a mid range accommodations
Serengeti Great Migration/ Mara River crossing in Northern Area of the Serengeti is packed full of action in August, because massive herds cross for migration and you will experience prime wildlife viewing during the Serengeti Great Migration safari as tons of different animals from small to large are abundant and full of life during this time of the year.
River crossing is at its height in August and lasts until September. The mega herds move non-stop as they follow the rain, and head to greener pastures.
You will witness predators running after the crowds as they prey on large animals. The height of action in Mara River is at its peak during August. Thus, if you want a remarkable safari tour, this is the best time to visit, Join African Diurnal Safaris for unforgettable five days Serengeti great migration safari.
Day 1: Pick up either Mwanza or Kenya border (Isbania).
On this day African Diurnal Safaris guide will pick you either in Mwanza Airport or Kenya border known as Isbania, and then drive to Serengeti National park via Ndabaka gate in western Serengeti. This park is very famous for the resident’s migrants and other game animals around the Grumeti River the second biggest river in Serengeti with the abundance huge crocodiles as well as hippos can be seen on their pool all around the year, lion elephants, buffalo, leopard and cheetah. Proceed with the game viewing till evening and drive to the lodge or camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Western corridor to Northern Serengeti.
Depart after breakfast with packed lunch, game viewing on the way from Western corridor till lunch time, stop at the picnic site either at Retima hippo pool picnic site or other. Afterward proceed with the game viewing to northern side, on evening arrive at the lodge or camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Full day in Mara River.
Depart on early morning after breakfast beside you with picnic lunch for full day game viewing around Mara River for great migration river crossing and other animals can be seen around this area including elephants, lions, and leopard, so much more to view.
On evening after an enough game drive, arrive back to the camp or lodge for dinner and overnight
Day 4: Drive from northern Serengeti to Central Serengeti.
After breakfast depart for game viewing in Mara River for another opportunity to view the river crossing and other game animals, then lunch at picnic site, afterward start driving to Seronera central Serengeti.
Arrive in central Serengeti on evening at the lodge or camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater.
On this last day of the safari there two options depends on your needs either driving on early morning after breakfast beside with picnic lunch from Serengeti to Arusha via Ngorongoro Crater descent for game viewing till late afternoon, ascent the crater en route with game viewing to Arusha town. Arrive on evening for dinner and overnight or night flight (will depends on your schedule).
Another option, in the morning after breakfast in Serengeti depart with morning game drive in Serengeti plains, afterward drive to Seronera Airstrip for the flight to Arusha or Zanzibar (This will depends on your schedule and flight is prior arrangement).
- Balloon safaris in Serengeti plains and Mara river available at an extra cost $600 per person
- Visiting Maasai village in Ngorongoro for $100/ vehicle.
• 5 days of game drives in Serengeti and Ngorongoro
• Explore the Serengeti great migration Mara river crossing
• 4 nights’ accommodations in mid range tented camp/lodge
• Full board meals
• Airport transfers in Serengeti National Park
• Tour guide-driver English speaking/French
• All parks entrance fees and concession fees
• Transportation with 4×4 safari vehicles with an opened roof
• Guaranteed window seat for photographing
• Mineral water and soft drinks
• Other dietary requirements on request
• Free pickup in residential house and hotel
• Guide gratitude / tips
• Flight to and from Dar es Salaam or Arusha
• Items of a personal nature
• Optional activities
• Alcohol drinks
• Domestic and international flights apart from Itinerary
• Travel insurance and visas
• Accommodation /meals one night before the safaris and last day after the safari in case clients will prefer to overnight with an extra charges we can arrange it.