Getting to see the incredible wildlife, wooded landscapes, and plains in central Serengeti takes a bit of effort when you are traveling from Mwanza, but your itinerary will be worth it. A Two-day safari from Mwanza to Serengeti will give you exclusive access to enjoy one of the world’s top safari destinations.
Evidence of the two days once in a lifetime experience will introduce you to an exciting and intriguing scenic beauty. Elephants, giraffes, zebras, and ostrich bask in the proximity of your camera — the long winding wooded landscape overflow with waterbuck, black rhinoceros and impala.
For the two months, we have got an exciting Two-day safari from Mwanza to Serengeti, with travel dates stretching way until the end of May. Just think you could enjoy watching the great annual migration of more than one million wildebeest, zebras, gazelles, and other animals traversing the Serengeti in search of food and breeding grounds and spotting the highest concentration of large mammals in the world, next week?
Whatever your lifetime dream is about Serengeti, Tanzania safaris from Mwanza, will turn the 141 kilometers stretch from Mwanza into a time to remember. We shall help you plan your unique adventure with a tailor-made holiday.
Day #1. Drive to Serengeti
• Leave after breakfast with packed lunch and drive to the western part of the Serengeti via Ndabaka gate.
• Take a game viewing on the west corridor until evening time.
• Arrive at campsite/ lodge for overnight.
Day #2. Departure to Mwanza
- You will depart the lodge or campsite for further game viewing
- Drive back to Mwanza.
- Arrive in the evening for a high-five dinner and beer to celebrate that you did this excellent experience with Tanzania safaris from Mwanza.
Other tailor-made holiday packages we offer
- Four days safari to Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater.
- Five days safari to Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara.
- Six days to Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Eyasi & Manyara.
- Seven days safari to Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire & Lake Natron
- Day trip safari to Serengeti.
Key highlights of our Tanzania safaris from Mwanza
- Introduction and safety briefing with our guides who have been guiding tourists for over ten years’.
- Game Drive/ Viewing
- Scenic drives in an open-roof 4×4, vehicles, for great spectacular views.
- Visit traditional Maasai village and Oldupai Gorge – south of Serengeti National Park.
- Adventure camping safaris.
- Walking, hiking and trekking safaris
- Gorilla and chimpanzee trekking
- The hot air balloon flight over the park and watch herds of animals from the skies – an incredible experience!
Why Choose Tanzania Safaris from Mwanza?
Quality and service
Quality and service is the hallmark of our tour services. We closely monitor client satisfaction and are consistently seeking new ways to exceed our clients’ expectations.
we select local tour guides that are friendly and have in-depth local knowledge to give you a memorable and authentic experience with your holidays.
Tanzania safaris from Mwanza packages are designed and tailored with you in mind. Our travel experts help you enjoy your tour of the Serengeti and enjoy the wildlife pulsate with muddled energy that’s both thrilling and captivating.
Why not contact us with your interests? For bookings, support and questions, call 255 765 537 729 email@example.com