- Tanzania cultural and wildlife safari
- Opportunity to see big five animals
- Explore Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire, Lake Natron and Lake Eyasi
- Special appointed safari vehicle with pop up roof
- Daily meals, drinking water and soda
- 7 nights’ in a mid range accommodations
- Learn about Tanzania culture with ethnic tribes
Tanzania cultural and wildlife safari, this safari include the northern circuit of Tanzania, you will explore the most popular wildlife safari parks in the Northern Circuit of Tanzania including the very famous Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire, Lake Natron together with Oldonyo Lengai mountain (known as Mountain of God) and Lake Eyasi, still within these eight days apart from wildlife safari you will learn about Tanzania culture by visiting some different famous tribes like Sukuma tribe in Mwanza here you will pass in Bujora Museum, Maasai village in Ngorongoro as well as hadzabe bushmen and Datoga in Lake Eyasi.
African Diurnal Safaris is here to help you experience the best travel all around these parts. Our mission is to ensure that everybody lives his or her life to the fullest. And we believe that can be achieved through adventure and travel. Life is a journey, make it epic!
Day 1: Drive from mwanza to Serengeti;
Depart after breakfast around 07:00 a.m. leaves the lodge with picnic lunch and drive to Bujora Museum for Sukuma cultural activities till 10:30 am, Proceed straight to Serengeti through the Ndabaka gate in western Serengeti. Game viewing till evening, arrive at the camp or lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: full day of game drive in Central Serengeti;
Leave the lodge after breakfast with picnic lunch, start a game viewing full day in central Serengeti Seronera until evening. Arrive back to the lodge or camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater.
After breakfast, leave the lodge with picnic lunch and start driving to Ngorongoro Crater but on this day we’ll visit Maasai village and Olduvai Gorge for cultural activities and leaning about the history of the skull of the first human being which was founded in Ngorongoro Olduvai Gorge. Arrive in the evening at the crater rim for overnight at the camp or lodge
Day 4: Drive to Lake Eyasi.
Depart after breakfast with picnic lunch for crater tour and descend the crater for full day game viewing. Leave the crater in afternoon and start driving to Lake Eyasi. Arrive in the evening for little walk around the lake and head back to the camp or lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Visit Hadzabe Bushmen for hunting.
In the early morning after a coffee cup, leave the lodge for early morning activities visit Hadzabe bushmen for hunting, village visit while walking around after all activities. Head back to the camp or lodge for lunch and pack all the staffs start driving to mto wa mbu for overnight, arrive at the camp or lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Drive to Lake Natron /Oldonyo Lengai.
After breakfast, take a picnic lunch, and drive to Lake Natron for activities at Lake Natron as well as trek to the Engare Sero waterfalls, arrive at the camp or lodge for dinner and overnight.
It’s an optional for those who are willing in the night 08:00p.m, to climb the active volcanic Mountain Oldonyo lengai known as the Mountain of God (about 3,188m/10,459ft)
Day 7: Lake Natron to Mto wa Mbu overnight.
In the morning after breakfast for those who didn’t go for the mountain climb take a short walk around Lake Natron for flamingoes, head back to the camp or lodge to join with others who comes back from the climb for hot lunch and leave the camp and drive to Mto wa mbu.
Arrive in the evening in Mtu wa mbu for dinner and overnight
Day 8: Tarangire to Arusha end of the safaris.
Early morning after breakfast, leave the lodge or camp for Tarangire game viewing until lunchtime. Afterward, take a further game viewing while start driving to Arusha town for evening flight back home or overnight at a lodge. And this will be the end of Tanzania cultural and wildlife safari.
- Balloon ride in Serengeti plains available at an extra cost $600 per person
• 8 days of wildlife safari and cultural visit
• 2 days of game drive in Serengeti and 1night in Ngorongoro Crater
• 1 day game drive in Tarangire
• 7 nights’ accommodations tented camp/lodge
• Full board meals
• Airport transfers, Mwanza airport/ Kilimanjaro Airport(JRO)
• Tour guide-driver English speaking/French
• All parks entrance fees and concession fees
• Transportation with 4×4 safari vehicles with an opened roof
• Guaranteed window seat for photographing
• Mineral water and soft drinks
• Free pickup in residential house/hotel in Mwanza
• Other dietary requirements on request
• Guide gratitude / tips
• Items of a personal nature
• Optional activities
• Alcohol drinks
• Domestic and international flights
• Travel insurance and visas
• Accommodation /meals one night before the safaris and last day after the safari in case clients will prefer to overnight with an extra charges we can arrange it.