Take a safari on a budget without comprising the experience
In a group of six each paying $886.7 you could visit the Serengeti national park and Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania for four days.
This safari has something for everyone, whether you want to see the spectacle that is the annual wildebeest migration which attracts a ray of predators or you want to commune with nature. You can also have a ball during this trip because of the stunning beauty that is in Ngorongoro Crater. The collapsed volcano with the lake that has created a natural paradise sanctuary for the wild animals themselves, what are you waiting for book your stay now.
Ngorongoro Crater main attractions
- Prominent geographic feature collapsed volcano called “caldera.”
- Soda Lake that provides water for the animals that stay in Ngorongoro
- Self-contained habitat for a large number and variety of animals’ species, Elephant, Buffalo, Hippo, and many other species can generally be seen here at any time of year.
- There are several feelings of pride of lions and some of the last surviving to be found in Tanzania.
- Ngorongoro is home to the Maasai tribes that is a group of people indigenous to the area they spend their days herding cattle and have a unique culture that fascinating. For example, men traditionally graze night, and they may be seen in their distinctive dress, tending to their herds of cattle.
- The lodges and campsites are established around the rim of the crater. The clients will get view the crater all the time while in a campground.
World-famous national park
- The Serengeti is one of the largest wildlife sanctuaries in the world covering an area of 14,763 square kilometres.
- The spectacular concentration of plain animals found nowhere in the planets and the annual wildebeest migration.
- Apart from the wildebeests and zebras, you can expect to see a large variety of animals, Gazelles; Hippos, Elephants will be frequently be seen.
- The Serengeti predators made famous by many films and documentaries include lion, leopard, cheetah, and hyena.
- The birds of the Serengeti are just as spectacular and varied as the animals. There are several types of Eagles and vultures, Ostrich, Secretary birds, Kori Bustards, Hornbills as well as a host of small birds. There are almost 500 species of birds recorded in the parks.
Day One; Depart from Mwanza with packed lunch to Serengeti
Depart from Mwanza with packed lunch to Serengeti, enter the park through Ndabaka gate which is 2 hours’ drive from Mwanza. Proceeding with the game viewing to Seronera, arrival in the evening to the lodge/campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day Two: Savannah
After breakfast depart for game viewing around savannah plain exploring the nature and wildlife until lunchtime. On evening around 4 pm start an evening drive until 06: 30 pm arrival at the campsite or lodge for dinner and overnights.
Day Three: Picnic lunch for Ngorongoro Crater
Depart After breakfast with picnic lunch for Ngorongoro Crater; descend into the crater for game viewing till evening. Arrive at campsite or lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day Four: Driving through Serengeti National Park
Depart after breakfast with picnic lunch start driving through Serengeti National Park on transit back to Mwanza or transportation from Ngorongoro to Arusha town.
Access as per itinerary.
- Transport by 4WD Land Cruiser or Land Rover
- Airport transfer.
- A professional English speaking guide and chef
- Mineral water.
- Camping facilities; tents, mattress, sleeping bag, and pillow
- Three meals a day; breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Our rates are exclusive of:
- International and domestic flights
- Travel insurance and visa
- Tipping to tour guide and chef(gratuities)
- Increase/ raise of park entrance fees
- Laundry & personal items
- Optional activities
The package is available all year long the company offers a wide range of products that can suit different people, including individuals who want to travel alone. The company creates individuals who wish to be in a group called an open group. The company also has a refund policy for any additional person that joins any group at any time.
Have a Question?[nd_options_spacer nd_options_height=”20″]
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.