This safari features one of the popular Northern Circuit game parks. With the best of Serengeti flying Safari, This is a special Serengeti flying in & flying out Safari from Dar es Salaam or Arusha with a Jet and a group seat-in- safari vehicle with a maximum of 6 travelers per vehicle, all with window seats for photographing as well as opened roof safari vehicle.
Explore the hidden nature of the Serengeti; venture into the Serengeti’s wilderness corners for 3 days full of game viewing in Serengeti plains, the safari includes full board accommodation in the most scenic and wonderful mid range tented camps or lodge.
Day 1: Flight from Dar es Salaam/ Arusha to Serengeti
Morning flight from Dar es Salaam/Arusha Airport to Seronera airstrip (depending on the availability), our driver will be waiting to host you upon arrival. Game drive around the Seronera area, hot lunch and short rest at the camp, afterward on evening take some hour’s game drive followed with sunset in the Serengeti hills. Back to the camp or lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Full day in Serengeti.
Drive to Lobo Area/southern area (depending on animal migration) for a full day game drive with picnic lunch, evening arrive back to the camp or lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Western Serengeti game drives.
After breakfast in the morning a picnic lunch beside you take a drive to the western corridor of the Serengeti/ grumeti river full day game viewing around the Grumeti River. A balloon safari is optional at extra cost. Drive back to the camp on evening for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Flying back to Dar es Salaam/Arusha
In the morning after breakfast depart for morning game viewing till lunch time (depending on return flight schedule), in the afternoon flight back to Dar es Salaam airport or Arusha.
- Balloon safaris in Serengeti plains available at an extra cost $600 per person
• 4 days of game drives in Serengeti
• Explore the Serengeti great migration according to the season
• 3 nights’ accommodations in mid range tented camp/lodge
• Full board meals
• Airport transfers in Serengeti National Park
• Tour guide-driver English speaking/French
• All parks entrance fees and concession fees
• Transportation with 4×4 safari vehicles with an opened roof
• Guaranteed window seat for photographing
• Mineral water and soft drinks
• Other dietary requirements on request
• Guide gratitude / tips
• Items of a personal nature
• Flight to and from Dar es Salaam or Arusha
• Optional activities
• Alcohol drinks
• Domestic and international flights apart from Itinerary
• Travel insurance and visas
• Accommodation /meals one night before the safaris and last day after the safari in case clients will prefer to overnight with an extra charges we can arrange it.