This safari features one of the popular Northern Circuit game parks. With the best of Serengeti flying Safari. This is a special Serengeti flying in safari & flying out Safari from Dar es Salaam, Zanzibar or Arusha with a Jet and a group seat-in- safari vehicle with a maximum of 6 travelers per vehicle, all with window seats for photographing as well as opened roof safari vehicle.
Explore the hidden nature of the Serengeti National park; venture into the Serengeti’s wilderness corners for 4 days full of game viewing in Serengeti plains, the safari includes full board accommodations in the most scenic and wonderful mid range tented camps and lodges.
Day 1: Flight from Dar es Salaam/ Arusha to Serengeti
Morning flight from Dar es Salaam/Arusha Airport to Seronera airstrip (depending on the availability), our driver will be waiting to host you upon arrival. Game drive around the Seronera area, hot lunch and short rest at the camp, afterward on evening take some hour’s game drive followed with sunset in the Serengeti hills. Back to the camp or lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Full day drive in Serengeti.
Be one of only a few fortunate people to glide in a hot air balloon over the Serengeti Plains (available at supplementary cost by pre-arrangement $550 per adult). Floating silently above the awakening bush with beautiful sunrise, while spotting wildlife and enjoying the amazing scenery of the Serengeti.
Do an after bush breakfast game viewing along the Sogore River Circuit, which loops into the plains south of the Seronera River, and which is good for possible lion, Thomson gazelle, topi, ostrich and cheetah sightings.
In the afternoon you will follow the Kopjes Circuit, which goes anti-clockwise around the Maasai Kopjes, which usually attracts a number of lion and leopard. Arrive on evening at the camp, followed with a nice sunset view, dinner and overnight at the same accommodation above.
Day 3: Western Serengeti game drives.
After breakfast in the morning a picnic lunch beside you take a drive to the western corridor of the Serengeti/ grumeti river full day game viewing around the Grumeti River. An early morning balloon ride is optional at extra cost.
Drive back to the camp on evening for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Flying back to Dar es Salaam/Arusha
In the morning after breakfast depart for morning game viewing till lunch time (depending on return flight schedule), in the afternoon flight back to Dar es Salaam airport, Zanzibar or Arusha.
- Balloon safaris in Serengeti plains available at an extra cost $600 per person
• 4 days of game drives in Serengeti plains
• Explore the Serengeti great migration according to the season
• 3 nights’ accommodations in mid range tented camp/lodge
• Full board meals
• Airstrips transfers in Serengeti National Park
• Tour guide-driver English speaking/French
• All parks entrance fees and concession fees
• Transportation with 4×4 safari vehicles with an opened roof
• Guaranteed window seat for photographing
• Mineral water
• Other dietary requirements on request
• Guide gratitude / tips
• Items of a personal nature
• Flight to and from Dar es Salaam or Arusha
• Optional activities not mentioned
• Alcohol drinks and soft drinks
• Domestic and international flights apart from Itinerary
• Travel insurance and visas
• Accommodation and meals one night before the safari and last day after the safari in case clients will prefer to overnight with an extra charges, we can arrange it.