Rwanda Gorilla trekking is among of the best and memorable trip when you’re in a visit to Rwanda, because you will have a chance of being close to look at human’s long lost cousin, the gorillas. This Rwanda gorilla trekking will take you to the Volcanoes National Park, you will enjoy Gorilla trekking in the environment of these marvelous giant primates not only once, but twice. Additionally, you will also enjoy cultural visit and tour at Kigali city. Get an amazing chance to see gorillas as close as a friend here!
Day 1: Arrival Kigali International Airport.
On arrival at Kigali International Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative and transferred to Hotel in Kigali for dinner and overnight, get prepared for the next day Rwanda Gorilla trekking.
Day 2: Kigali to Volcanoes National park.
Depart for a city tour of Kigali with possible visit to genocide memorial and latter transfer 2hrs drive to volcanoes National park close to the border with Uganda.
Arrive on evening at the lodge or camp for dinner and overnight on full board.
Day 3: Volcanoes National park.
After your breakfast, you will proceed to the National Park headquarters. Meeting with the park ranger and followed by park formalities, we are embark on a once in a life time experience of tracking mountain gorillas. The Gorilla trekking may be fairly strenuous; up to six hours or longer at a relatively high altitude. For your own enjoyment, physical fitness with no health complication is required. On evening arrive back at the camp or lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Volcanoes National park.
Today you will proceed to the National Park headquarters for Golden Monkey tracking in the Volcanoes National Park. Later, return to your hotel to freshen up and if time allows, visit the local market and community.
On evening arrive at the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Volcanoes National Park to Kigali / Departure.
After breakfast transfer to Kigali, depending on your flight scheduled, proceed to Kigali International airport for your flight back, and this will be the end of the Rwanda Gorilla trekking safari.
• 5 days Rwanda gorilla trekking and Golden monkey in Volcanoes National Park
• 4 nights’ accommodations in a tented camp or lodge
• All parks entrance fees and gorilla permits
• Airport transfers
• Tour guide-driver English speaking
• Transportation with 4×4 safari vehicles
• Guaranteed window seat for photographing
• Mineral water and soft drinks
• Free pickup in residential house/ hotel in Kigali
• Guide and porters gratitude / tips
• Items of a personal nature
• Optional activities
• Alcohol drinks
• Domestic and international flights
• Travel insurance
• Accommodation /meals one night before the safaris and last day after the safari in case clients will prefer to overnight with an extra charges we can arrange.