- Ruaha flying Safari
- 4 days exploring great Ruaha National Park
- Special appointed safari vehicle with pop up roof
- Daily meals, drinking water and soda
- 3 nights’ in a mid range accommodations
Ruaha flying safari from Dar es Salaam or Zanzibar gives you an opportunity to explore this Southern Tanzania National Park, Tanzania’s largest vast wilderness in the south-west of the country visited by only a handful of travelers each year. At the park’s heart is the aptly-named Great Ruaha River, a massive watercourse that dwindles to only a few pools in the dry season, but bursts its banks and roars over boulders at the height of the rains for game viewing and walking excursion.
During this safari, you will stay at a mid range accommodation and all you need to do is to enjoy and make memorable memories.
Day 1: Flying from Dar es Salaam Ruaha National Park
Leave Dar es Salaam to Ruaha National Park with flight; arrive in Ruaha on late morning. Pick up from Msembe Airport to the lodge or camp for hot lunch then proceed with late afternoon game viewing till evening arrive to the camp or lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Full day game drives Ruaha National Park
After breakfast, you will go for a full day of game viewing with your packed lunch. During the game drive you will spot animals like the buffalo, zebra, waterbuck, impala, giraffe, Lichtenstein’s hartebeest, antelope, Grant’s gazelle, elephant, lion, cheetah, leopard, wild dog, sand so many.
On evening arrive t the lodge dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Walking and game drive in the Park
Early morning walking safari accompanied with an armed ranger, you will walk for 3 hours then back for breakfast and short rest, after lunch on late afternoon or evening depart for evening game viewing around Ruaha river till evening then drive back at the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Flight to Dar es Salaam/ Zanzibar
On early morning depart for morning game drive till 8:30am afterward drive to lodge for breakfast then get prepared for transfer to Msembe Airstrip for flight to Dar es Salaam or Zanibar.
- Balloon safari in Ruaha river $500/person
- 4 days of game drives in Great Ruaha National Park
- 3 nights’ accommodations tented camp/lodge
- Full board meals
- Airport transfers to and from Dar es Salam
- Tour guide-driver English speaking
- All parks entrance fees and concession fees
- Transportation with 4×4 safari vehicles with an opened roof
- Guaranteed window seat for photographing
- Mineral water and soft drinks
• Other dietary requirements on request
- Guide gratitude / tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Optional activities
- Alcohol drinks
- Domestic and international flights
- Travel insurance and visas
- Accommodation /meals one night before the safaris and last day after the safari in case clients will prefer to overnight with an extra charges we can arrange it.