Join African Diurnal Safaris and enjoy full day safari drives in the Serengeti! Explore the hidden nature of the Serengeti with early morning game drives for sunrise and sun set.
You will spot different species of animals at one time. Transportation will be with a 4×4 safari vehicle with an opened roof and you will have a guaranteed window seat for photographing. Learn the secrets of the Serengeti with a professional tour guide driver and leave with plenty of unforgettable memories.
Day 1: Mwanza to Serengeti
Pick up either from hotel in Mwanza/ residential house after breakfast or Mwanza International Airport (MWZ) in the morning, arrive in Mwanza town for a two-hour rest in a restaurant for breakfast then start driving to Serengeti via Ndabaka gate which is a two hours’ drive from Mwanza.
Enter the park and take a full day game drive till evening arrive at the lodge/ camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Mwanza – End of the safari
Wake up early morning for early drive and sunrise till 8:30 a.m. then go back to the hotel for the breakfast and pack all the staff and start driving to Mwanza while on game viewing.
Arrive in Mwanza on the evening for overnight in a lodge or take a flight on evening to Dar es Salaam or Zanzibar.
- Balloon safaris in Serengeti plains is available with an extra cost $600p.person
- Visiting Bujora Sukuma Museum $150/person
- All the parks fees and concession fees
- 1 night accommodation tented camp/lodge
- Airport transfers
- Picnic lunches
- Transportation with 4×4 safari vehicles with an opened roof
- Guaranteed window seat for photographing
- 2 days game drive in Serengeti
- Professional English/ French speaking tour guide driver
• Drinking water and soft drinks like soda
• Other dietary requirements on request
• Free pickup in residential house in Mwanza/hotel