UGANDA SAFARI PACKAGES
2Days From $950 /person
Get your name listed on this Uganda short safari in Lake Mburo National Park, Starting with breakfast and a drive from Kampala, this safari will take you to the place which is well known for its black and white zebras. Because this park is Uganda’s smallest savannah National Parks, it is a home of 350 bird species with good viewing of bird watching. Also known for the thirteen great lakes where boat rides or canoe rides are the most enjoyable way to watch games like zebra, Defassa waterbucks, hippos, Impala, buffalo, leopard, hyena, reedbuck, and Topi.
A one-night safari in Lake Mburo National Park is enough to visit the natural wonders of the park with its stunning beauty. If you want to go on a safari but having no much time, this safari is the best answer for you.
Day 1: Drive from Kampala to Lake Mburo National Park.
Depart on early morning drive to Lake Mburo National Park. The drive will reward you with Ugandan villages and towns. You will have lunch on the way and continue to the park where you will go for the evening game drive. You will spot games like buffaloes, zebras, and impalas along with great birds of different types in the surrounding savannah with its slopes and hills.
On evening arrive to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Horseback riding and drive to Kampala.
After breakfast in the morning you will go for a boat ride on Lake Mburo, a tranquil cruise along the lake while spotting crocodiles, hippos, bush bucks, various otters, and birds overhead and in the jungle. Afternoon, you will travel back to Kampala, enjoy lunch on the way, and visit Uganda equator. You will arrive in Kampala in the late evening and be transferred directly to the airport to meet your outbound flight back home.
• 2 days short safari in Lake Mburo National Park
• 1 night accommodation in a lodge or tented camp
• All parks entrance fees
• 1hour horse riding
• Boat cruise in Lake Mburo
• Airport transfers
• Tour guide-driver English speaking
• Transportation with 4×4 safari vehicle
• Guaranteed window seat for photographing
• Mineral water and soft drinks
• Free pickup in residential house/ hotel in Kampala
• Guide gratitude / tips
• Items of a personal nature
• Optional activities
• Alcohol drinks
• Domestic and international flights
• Travel insurance
• Accommodation /meals one night before the safaris and last day after the safari in case clients will prefer to overnight with an extra charges we can arrange.