- Enjoy a full day game drive in Tarangire
- Picnic lunch box
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Explore Tarangire National Park
- Transportation in a pop up roof 4X4 safari vehicle
- Services of a professional tour guide driver
- Pick up in hotel/residential house in Arusha
Tarangire day trip safari is among of the classic day trip safari from Arusha town which will take you 2hrs drive while exploring Tanzania villages on your way to Tarangire. This lovely park is the home of elephants, birds and baobab trees; here you can see the largest concentration of elephants in the world and the highest number of breeding bird species especially during the dry season, Tarangire National park is full of wildlife among of the four Big Five reside within the park, which makes it a great spot for a day trip.
Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Maasai Steppe and the scenic Tarangire landscape, scattered with majestic baobab trees.
Around 7.00 after breakfast at your hotel or residential house in Arusha, one of our representatives will pick you and start 2 hours drive heading to Tarangire National Park gate.
After completing park formalities start game drive in the park through the Tarangire River, expect to see the abundance of the large groups of the elephants and more species birds and other animals. Afternoon lunch at 1.00pm at picnic site till at 4.00pm start exiting the park with game drive en route, and heading to Arusha on evening for drop off in your hotel/residential house.
• All the parks fees
• Picnic lunches
• Transportation with 4×4 safari vehicles with an opened roof
• Guaranteed window seat for photographing
• Full day game drive in Tarangire National Park
• Professional English/ French speaking tour guide driver
• Drinking water and soft drinks like soda
• Free pickup in residential house/hotel in Arusha town
• International and domestic flights
• All personal items
• Travel insurance and visas
• Tipping for the tour guide driver (guarantee)
• Alcoholic drinks
• Optional activities