TANZANIA SAFARI PACKAGES
5Days from $2,450 PP
- Exciting 5 days game drives
- A boat safari at Rufiji River
- Early morning walking safari in Nyerere National Park
- Chances to see elephants, lions, crocodile, zebra, and giraffes
- Visit Nyerere (Selous Game Reserve) and Mikumi National Park
- Special appointed safari vehicle with pop up roof
- Daily meals, drinking water and soda
- 4 nights’ in a mid range accommodations
Come and join this Tanzania big five safari in Selous Game Reserve which is now renewed as the largest National Park in Africa, Nyerere National Park covers an immense area of over 30,000 square kilometers (over twice the size of the Serengeti!) from part of the legendary Selous Game Reserve.
The park, which encompasses the mighty Rufiji River, is home to a diverse range of wildlife with huge populations of Hippo and Giraffe as well as Elephant, Buffalo and Lion among many others and together with the remaining part of Selous, Nyerere National Park is the last true stronghold for African wild dog.
Finally your journey will take you to the Mikumi ecosystem and give you the rare chance to experience the real African wilderness adventure in the few untouched areas of Tanzania.
Day 1: Dar es Salaam to Nyerere National Park.
You will be picked up at the airport or hotel, and later drive to the Nyerere(Selou game reserve) which will take four to five hours. You will take part in an afternoon boat safari along the mighty Rufiji River. You can see plenty of hippos, crocodiles, and bird’s life. On evening arrive at the lodge or camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Full day Nyerere National Park.
You will participate in walking safaris; private game drives in Nyerere (Selous Game Reserve), and boating safaris. Nyerere National Park is now Africa’s largest National Park, with an area of 30,000 kilometers square which is bigger than Serengeti two times!
Nyerere National Park has the huge number of large game animals such as elephant, buffalo, and rhinos. It also contains wildebeest, eland, giraffe, waterbuck, zebra, impala, hippo, leopard, and lion, and also not to mention over 350 species of birds.
On evening arrive back at the lodge or camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Drive to Mikumi National Park.
In the morning, you will depart after breakfast to Mikumi National Park while crossing through northern Nyerere National Park (Selou) As soon as you arrive at lunch time, after lunch you will have an afternoon game drive till evening. On evening drive at the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Full day Mikumi.
Depart after breakfast with packed lunch for full-day game drives in the Mikumi National Park. Whilst on safari, you can see a rich variety of bird species, as well as huge numbers of giraffe, buffalo, and elephants. If you are lucky you may also be able to spot lions, leopards, and African wild dogs. On evening drive at the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Mikumi National Park to Dar es Salaam.
In the morning after breakfast you will experience morning game drive in Mikumi then afterward drive straight to Dar es Salaam. Arrive on evening for dinner and overnight. Or night flight (Will depends on your flight schedule
- Visiting Maasai village in Mikumi $100/ vehicle
• 6 days of game drives in Mikumi, Ruaha and Nyerere National Park(Selous game reserve)
• 4 nights’ accommodations tented camp/lodge
• Full board meals
• Airport transfers, Dar es Salam airport
• Tour guide-driver English speaking
• All parks entrance fees and concession fees
• Transportation with 4×4 safari vehicles with an opened roof
• Guaranteed window seat for photographing
• Mineral water and soft drinks
• Free pickup in residential house/ hotel in Dar es Salaam
• Other dietary requirements on request
• Guide gratitude / tips
• Items of a personal nature
• Optional activities
• Alcohol drinks
• Domestic and international flights
• Travel insurance and visas
Accommodation /meals one night before the safaris and last day after the safari in case clients will prefer to overnight with an extra charges we can arrange