- Tanzania budget family safari from Arusha
- Explore Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro crater and Tarangire
- Special appointed safari vehicle with pop up roof
- Daily meals and drinking water
- 5 nights’ accommodations in a tented camps
- Airport transfers included from Arusha
Tanzania budget family safari; this is excellent value for money budget family safari to Serengeti National Park, Ngrongoro Crater and Tarangire. You will have fascinating opportunity to explore the wildlife in the fantastic wilderness of Tanzania. Your six days family journey will also include visiting Maasai village and Olduvai Gorge an archaeological site located in Ngorongoro in which early human fossils were first discover. Join this excellently affordable safari with your family and friends with this adventurous Tanzania’s wilderness!
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park.
In the morning after breakfast in your hotel in Arusha or pickup in Kilimanjaro Airport stop in Arusha for breakfast afterward take 2hrs drive to Tarangire National Park. Take a full day drive in this spectacular park in the dry season when many of the migratory wildlife species come back to the permanent waters of the Tarangire River. Huge herds of wildebeest, zebras, elephants, elands, and Oryx gather to stay in Tarangire.
In the evening arrive at the camp or lodge in Mto wa Mbu for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Driving to Serengeti through Ngorongoro.
After breakfast leave the lodge with picnic lunch and drive to Serengeti National Park from Manyara via Ngorongoro on transit to Serengeti plains game viewing around the Maasai kopjes and Seronera River.
Arrive in the late evening, drive to and overnight at the camp or lodge in Seronera, central Serengeti.
Day 3: Full day game drive in Serengeti.
Today you will venture into the Serengeti’s wilderness corners for a full day of game viewing in the park. With a picnic lunch beside you, on the evening drive back to the camp or lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Full day in Serengeti Western corridor.
After breakfast with early morning sunrise leave the lodge with your picnic lunch’s start driving to western corridor of the Serengeti with the full day exploring the grumeti river area till evening arrive at lodge or camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater and Olduvai Gorge.
After breakfast, leave the lodge with picnic lunch and start driving to Ngorongoro Crater but on this day will visit Maasai village and Olduvai Gorge for cultural activities and leaning about the history of the skull of the first human being which was founded in Ngorongoro Olduvai Gorge.
Arrive in the evening at the crater rim for overnight at the camp or lodge
Day 6: Decent the Ngorongoro Crater then drives to Arusha.
On early morning after breakfast leave the lodge with all staffs beside the picnic lunch for a game drive inside the crater. This is the best place in Tanzania to see black rhino as well as the pride of lions that include the magnificent black-maned males. There are lots of colorful flamingos and a variety of water birds. Other game that you can see includes elephant, buffalo hyena other members of the antelope family. After lunch time start driving to ascent the crater and drive 3hrs straight to Arusha drop off at the hotel or catching evening flight at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO). Today Tanzania budget safari will comes to a close.
- Balloon safaris in Serengeti plains available at an extra cost $600 per person
- Visiting Maasai village $100/ vehicle
• 6 days of game drives
• 3 days of game drive in Serengeti and 2days with 1night in Ngorongoro Crater
• 1 day game drive in Tarangire
• 5 nights’ accommodations in a tented camp/lodge
• Full board meals
• Airport transfers, Arusha airport/ Kilimanjaro Airport(JRO)
• Tour guide-driver English speaking/French
• All parks entrance fees and concession fees
• Transportation with 4×4 safari vehicles with an opened roof
• Guaranteed window seat for photographing
• Mineral water and soft drinks
• Free pickup in residential house in Arusha
• Other dietary requirements on request
• Guide gratitude / tips
• Items of a personal nature
• Optional activities
• Alcohol drinks
• Domestic and international flights
• Travel insurance and visas
• Accommodation /meals one night before the safaris and last day after the safari in case clients will prefer to overnight with an extra charges we can arrange it.