The crater is said to have the densest concentration of wildlife in Africa. As such, Ngorongoro Crater has achieved world renown, and attracts a growing number of visitors each year. Even if time is limited this natural but accessibly small caldera ensures a rewarding safari. -The Ngorongoro Crater is the world’s largest intact caldera in an exceptional geographical position, forming a spectacular bowl of about 260 sq km with sides up to 610m deep. It is the stalking ground of 20 – 30,000 wild animals at one time. The crater floor consists of a number of ecological environments that include grassland, swamps, forests and Lake Magadi, a central soda lake filled by the Munge River. All these various habitats attract various wildlife drink, wallow, grazing and hiding.
Take your limited time to explore this incredible and amazing conservation area for a single day and will leave you with plenty of lifetime memories.
The safari starts early morning around 6:30am after breakfast our driver will pick you up and leave the lodge with picnic lunch and start driving to Ngorongoro crater take a game viewing until lunch time afterward take a further drive while start driving back to Arusha.
Arrive in the evening for dinner and overnight at a lodge/ residential house in Arusha
Things to do (optional)
- Maasai village visit in Ngorongoro is available with an extra cost $100/vehicle
• All the parks fees
• Picnic lunches
• Transportation with 4×4 safari vehicles with an opened roof
• Guaranteed window seat for photographing
• Full day game drive in Ngorongoro
• Professional English/ French speaking tour guide driver
• Drinking water and soft drinks like soda
• Other dietary requirements on request
• Free pickup in residential house/hotel in Arusha
• International and domestic flights
• All personal items
• Travel insurance and visas
• Tipping for the tour guide driver (guarantee)
• Alcoholic drinks
• Optional activities