Enjoy a day in Materuni waterfall and coffee plantation
- Picnic lunch box
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Transportation in a pop up roof 4X4 safari vehicle
- Services of a professional tour guide driver
- Pick up in hotel/residential house
Materuni is place inside a village called Uru located in Kilimanjaro, the 50 meters Materuni waterfall is one of the hidden treasures of Kilimanjaro region and offers you the opportunity to hike through coffee farms and enjoy spectacular views. Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch at the base of the Materuni waterfall and swim in the pool of the waterfalls.
In the morning after breakfast leave the lodge with picnic lunch in Arusha or Moshi. Once you reach the village you will start your coffee tour at a traditional Chaggah ‘shamba’. Here your guide will explain all aspects of the Chaggah homestead including the other crops that they grow aside from coffee. You will get to see how the coffee is produced from picking the bean to roasting and then drinking a delicious cup yourself.
Following your coffee tour you will then take a short hike (make sure to wear some sport or Mountain boot ,shoes as it can be muddy up there) passing through local villages to reach the waterfalls. You will either have a picnic lunch box or arrive to a full spread of freshly cooked lunch prepared to the one of the local family, after lunch you will have the opportunity to take a dip in the refreshing (quite cold!) pools beneath the waterfalls.
• Full day activities in Materuni waterfall
• Lunch box
• Tour guide English speaking/French
• All parks entrance fees
• Mineral water and soft drinks
• Free pickup in residential house in Arusha / Moshi
• Guide gratitude / tips
• Items of a personal nature
• Optional activities
• Alcohol drinks
• Domestic and international flights
• Travel insurance and visas