Explore the Maasai Mara National Reserve and Lake Nakuru National Park big five safari while packing in top highlights during this 4-day tour from Nairobi.
Go deep into the African plains and set out on daily game drives across the parks. Watch for the animals that emerge at dusk; see hippos and crocodiles along the banks of the Mara River; and keep your eyes peeled for lions, leopards, buffalo, and even baboons.
Day 1: Nairobi to Maasai Mara National Reserve.
Depart in Nairobi after breakfast 7:30am our guide will pick you start driving from Nairobi to Maasai Mara National Reserve with a stopover at the Great Rift Valley View Point. You will arrive in Maasai Mara in the late afternoon or early evening and then proceed for a game drive. Afterward arrive at the lodge or camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Full day in Maasai Mara National Reserve.
After breakfast, you will leave with a picnic lunch beside you. Then will spend a full day exploring this unique park which really forms the northern part of the famous Serengeti National Park. The game drive will be up to the Mara River, returning late evening for meals and overnight at camp or lodge.
Day 3: Maasai Mara National Reserve to Lake Nakuru National Park.
Depart with an early morning game viewing followed with sunrise then drive back to lodge or camp for breakfast, afterwards depart for Lake Nakuru National Park with game drive and picnic lunch en route. You are going to arrive in Lake Nakuru in the early evening to check in the hotel and have dinner and overnight at the lodge or camp.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru National Park to Nairobi.
After breakfast, proceed for a game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park which is world renowned for its masses of flamingoes and is often referred to as the “Pink Lake”. Beside birds, it is possible to see small game like water buck, impala, rhino, and buffalo in the gardens surrounding. After lunch, depart to Nairobi arriving on evening to the lodge for overnight or transfer to Jomo Kenyatta Airport (depending on your followed schedule), end of safaris.
- Balloon safari in Maasai Mara can be arranged
- Visiting Maasai village
• 4 days exploring Maasai Mara National Reserve and Lake Nakuru
• 3 nights’ accommodation in a lodge or tented camp
• All parks entrance fees
• Airport transfers to and from Jomo Kenyatta Airport
• Tour guide-driver English speaking/French
• Transportation with 4×4 safari vehicles with an opened roof
• Guaranteed window seat for photographing
• Mineral water and soft drinks
• Free pickup in residential house/ hotel in Nairobi
• Guide gratitude / tips
• Items of a personal nature
• Optional activities
• Alcohol drinks
• Domestic and international flights
• Travel insurance
• Accommodation /meals one night before the safaris and last day after the safari in case clients will prefer to overnight with an extra charges we can arrange it.