This wonderful Rwanda chimpanzee safari will take you to the Nyungwe rainforest placed in the southwestern Rwanda, at the border with Burundi in the south which is also on the border with Lake Kivu and the Democratic Republic of the Congo to the west. You will be given a wonderful chance to meet chimpanzee, a wonderful creature with superior intelligent among other primate species. Explore the awe-inspiring nature of Nyungwe rainforest where you get the vibe that you never feel before.
Day 1: Kigali to Nyungwe Forest National Park.
Have a breakfast and thereafter, embark the safari vehicle and transfer to Nyungwe Forest National Park and on your way to this forest, have your lunch en route, visit some genocide memorials, then upon your arrival, check in at the lodge or camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Chimpanzee trekking and canopy walk.
Have a breakfast and after that, meet at the park offices for the briefing about the primates and the forest. After entering the tropical rainforest, search for the shy chimpanzees on the tree branches. While on this walk, expect to spot other primates like the black-and-white colobus, velvet monkeys, red-tailed monkeys, and more birds can be spotted too in the Nyungwe Forest National Park.
Return to the lodge for lunch and then in the evening, take the canopy walk looking for primates, birds, and the clarity of the green canopy cover. Have a dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Nyungwe Forest to Kigali.
Have a breakfast and after that embark the safari vehicle and drive back to Kigali with lunch en route. Drive to the airport for your return flight back home or connect to other safari destinations.
• 3 days gorilla trekking and Golden monkey in Nyungwe National Park
• 2 nights’ accommodations in a tented camp or lodge
• All parks entrance fees and Chimpanzee permits
• Airport transfers
• Tour guide-driver English speaking
• Transportation with 4×4 safari vehicles
• Guaranteed window seat for photographing
• Mineral water and soft drinks
• Free pickup in residential house/ hotel in Kigali
• Guide and porters gratitude / tips
• Items of a personal nature
• Optional activities
• Alcohol drinks
• Domestic and international flights
• Travel insurance
• Accommodation /meals one night before the safaris and last day after the safari in case clients will prefer to overnight with an extra charges we can arrange.