Classic Maasai Mara safari, featuring Maasai Mara National Reserve, make a stop at view point to see the escarpment and the awesome sight of the valley and the features there in. Discover Maasai Mara National Reserve, the most famous and most visited reserve in Kenya where all large African animals are present. In the Maa language, Mara means “spotted” and may refer to the colorful landscapes. Alternatively, the name may refer to the arrival of over two million herbivores during the annual migration (wildebeest, gazelles, and zebras).
Masai Mara Game Reserve has a combination of specialties that make it an all-time favorite safari destination. Perhaps it is because of the ‘big skies’ the open Savannah, the romance of films like ‘Out of Africa’ and certainly because of the annual wildebeest migration, the density of game, the variety of bird life and the chance of a hot air balloon ride.
Day 1: Drive from Nairobi to Masai Mara.
After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel at 8:00 a.m. and be driven west to Maasai Mara Game Reserve with lunch en route arriving in time for an evening game drive. Masai Mara game reserve is Kenya’s finest wildlife sanctuary. Including migrants, well over 450 species of animals have been recorded there.
Although July, August, and September are the months when the Mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest and zebra, there is also resident wildlife year round. The famous Maasai tribesmen live within the dispersal area of the game reserve. Arrive at the lodge on evening for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Full day in Maasai Mara.
Depart after breakfast; you will proceed on a full day of game viewing within the reserve. The landscape has scenic savannah grassland on rolling hills. The reserve is the best park for game in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network which allows for close range viewing and photography.
Break for your picnic lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile. Arrive at the lodge or camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Masai Mara to Nairobi.
Depart with early breakfast will be followed by a day of tracking game with your guide in the park of savannah grassland. Afterwards, you will depart to Nairobi with lunch en route.
Arrive on evening in Nairobi for dropping off at the hotel or transfer to Jomo Kenyatta Airport.
- Balloon ride in Maasai Mara available at $550
- Visiting Maasai village $100 per vehicle
• 3 days classic Maasai Mara safari
• 2 nights’ accommodation in a lodge or tented camp
• All park entrance fees
• Airport transfers to and from Jomo Kenyatta Airport
• Tour guide-driver English speaking/French
• Transportation with 4×4 safari vehicles with an opened roof
• Guaranteed window seat for photographing
• Mineral water
• Free pickup in residential house/ hotel in Nairobi
• Guide gratitude / tips
• Items of a personal nature
• Optional activities
• Alcohol drinks and soft drinks
• Domestic and international flights
• Travel insurance and Visa
• Accommodation /meals one night before the safaris and last day after the safari in case clients will prefer to overnight with an extra charges, can be arrange.