Tanzania safari experience for budget clients
Adventure camping safaris are designed to offer you a high-quality wildlife safari experience with unforgettable memories. The beauty about camping safaris is that you get to sleep under the stars and feel the wild, seductive African pulse that everyone finds so irresistible. Your camping adventure will take you along rough, adventurous roads and passing through tiny rural settlements. You will also get the chance to see incredible landscapes and abundant wildlife.
As African Diurnal Safaris we provide you with the group joining safari for adventure camping safari with your friends and other traveler’s to ensure that you don’t spend a lot of money during your safari, we can link you to other travelers with whom you can share costs. We have two kinds of groups- private group and an open group tour; to suit your interest in camping safari.
Each group can only have maximum of six members in one safari vehicle. We also have packages for couple’s at the most friendly prices as well as private camping safaris. Take advantage of our competitive reasonable prices for adventure camping safaris with your budget to explore East African destinations, our excellent value, comprehensive tour, professional tour guide and extensive support system mean that your experience will be rewarding from beginning to the end.
Terms and conditions for our group’s packages
What's included on packages
- All the parks fees and camping fees
- Accommodation in a tent according to selected package(full board)
- Airport transfers
- All camping gears like; mattress, Sleeping bag, tent and pillow
- Picnic lunches
- Transportation with 4×4 safari vehicles with an opened roof
- Guaranteed window seat for photographing
- Game drive according to selected package
- Professional English/ French speaking tour guide driver
- Professional safari cook
- Drinking water and soft drinks like soda
- Other dietary requirements on request
- Free pickup in residential house either in Mwanza or Arusha
What's not included on packages
- International and domestic flights
- All personal items
- Travel insurance and visas
- Tipping for the tour guide drivers, cooks and porters (guarantee)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Optional activities like visiting Maasai village and Balloon safaris
- Accommodation/ meals one night before the safaris and last day after the safari in case clients will prefer to overnight with an extra charge and we are flexible to organize for our guest.